1) Have fun. Stress is a waste of energy.
2) Look to the outside world for inspiration.
Creativity grows on trees not computer screens.
3) Technology is in constant evolution. Stay informed.
4) Focus on results, not rhetoric.
5) There is no substitute for a good team.
6) Ideas are a dime a dozen. The good ones are worth more.
7) It really is who you know. But what you know closes the deal.
8) Limit yourself to 8 cups of coffee a day.
9) Beware of the gadget that shines too brightly. It's destined to be an extensive headache or an expensive paperweight.
10) Please make sure it's plugged in before asking for help.